The quality and testing guidelines of the RAL-GZ 951/1 quality assurance label are regularly rechecked for relevancy and conformity with product and testing code specifications, and these criteria are significant enough to prompt amendments and adjustments if necessary.
Working in collaboration with the RAL (German Institute for quality assurance and quality marking) based in Bonn, we saw through the revision process for the RAL-GZ 951/1 label quality and testing guidelines on wheelie-bin containers for waste and recycling materials.
Here are some of the key amendments made:
- harmonization with the recently adopted European standard EN 840:2020 - Parts 1 to 6,
- updating of the related standards and guidelines,
- revision of certain paragraphs and datasheets of the AWB-DU containers
- revised guidelines on colourways,
- updates to certain content, images and drawings.
This revised version of the RAL-GZ 951/1 label quality and testing guidelines has come into force with immediate effect. It was developed and drafted by RAL, the German Institute for quality assurance and quality marking, to core principles governing quality marking as part of an approval and accreditation procedure led in tandem with leading industry stakeholders and the appropriate authorities.
This new revision is out now - you can get your copy through technical standards publisher Beuth-Verlag, at www.beuth.de